This meeting will take place between the client, account manager, client success manager and developer/s.
It will be the first full team meeting, and it will cover essential aspects for onboarding your new team member/s so that they can hit the ground running.
Kickoff meeting topics:
- Introductions – quick intro of team
- Review the project teams – who’s responsible for what?
- Approval process – the process and personnel for signing off deliverables?
- Company Overview – what we do, when, how, and what will we produce?
- Reporting – how will we track and communicate progress, and to whom?
- Collaboration – what tools will we use to work together?
- Assets – what do we need to get started?
- Anything else – anything else that you consider essential for the success of the project.