If the interview goes well, and the client wishes to hire you, the Account Manager will set up a project kickoff meeting.
This meeting is usually attended by all team members and stakeholders.
Project kickoff meeting topics
- Introductions – quick intro of team
- Review the project teams – who’s responsible for what?
- Approval process – the process and personnel for signing off deliverables?
- Company Overview – what we do, when, how, and what will we produce?
- Reporting – how will we track and communicate progress, and to whom?
- Collaboration – what tools will we use to work together?
- Assets – what do we need to get started?
- Anything else – anything else that the client considers essential for the success of the project.